- Latex clothing has negative ease. That means that the finished item is smaller than your measurements. (therefore: don’t choose a smaller size to assure a tight fit, that’s already been incorporated in my designs)
- When you measure yourself, hold the measuring tape snug, but not too tight.
- For dresses/bodysuits: the bust is the most important measurement
- For skirts/leggings/panties: the waist and hips are the most important measurements
- If you fall between sizes: request your item to be made to measure (at no extra cost!)
How and where to measure?