Simone’s patchwork dress
Part of ‘the perfect latex dress’ collection: this dress is perfect to me, because it combines a few of my favourite things:
– I crochet, and this reminds me of a crochet blanket
– Recycling matters to me, this dress is made of latex scraps (that would’ve been thrown away otherwise)
– I love colour! (but there’s something about shiny black latex too!
The dress has a simple shape, but the patchwork design makes it very special!
Dresses from ‘the perfect latex dress’ collection are made to measure as standard. Please add the following measurements when ordering:
– bust (measured over the fullest part, usually the nipples)
– waist (measured over the narrowest part)
– hips (measured over the fullest part)
Feel free to order one of the standard sizes!
The dress comes with a pair of matching short gloves, add your hands size to your order as well. To determine your size, you measure around your knuckles (exclude your thumb):
– S: 16-18cm
– M: 18-20cm
– L: 20-22cm
Attention: this dress is made of latex scraps (4D & RR). The colour will vary, depending on what’s available. The sides are made of black latex (0.4mm Radical Rubber).
It can take up 3-4 weeks to create and ship this item, depending on how busy I am. If you need it sooner, please send me a message before ordering.